This Burlington Parking Lot Will be Temporarily Closed
Where you park your car in Burlington?
Well, as a result of a temporary parking lot closure, that may be changing.
According to the city, Burlington is making improvements to the municipal parking lot located at 500 Locust St.
Improvements will include:
- A new layout of parking spaces that will up the number of parking spaces from 86 to 90. The number of accessible parking spaces will increase from two to four.
- A new walkway that will lead to the sidewalk directly from the accessible parking spaces.
- Improved landscaping, including the removal of brush.
- A new fence at the west end of the parking lot, this will be added in the spring 2019.
The lot is anticipated to reopen during the week of Nov. 26.
During construction, residents and those visiting the city can park in the parking garage at located at 414 Locust St.
This parking garage offers 339 parking spaces and 10 accessible spaces.
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen