This Burlington Restaurant Was Named as One of Canada’s Most Scenic Restaurants
The city of Burlington has been recognized a lot recently for a number of its incredible restaurants. Back in May, Rust Bistrobar was named as one of Canada’s best brunch restaurants, and Spencer’s at the Waterfront was named as one of the country’s best outdoor dining restaurants. Both restaurants were recognized by OpenTable (best known for providing online restaurant reservation services).
And recently OpenTable revealed the 100 most scenic restaurants in Canada for 2019. And it may not come as a shock to find out that a Burlington restaurant made the list.
Spencer’s at the Waterfront has now not only been recognized at one of Canada’s best outdoor dining restaurants, but also as one of the country’s most scenic restaurants.
When it comes to what makes a restaurant scenic, OpenTable looks at a variety of different aspects.
“Our 100 Most Scenic Restaurants list for 2019 highlights restaurants that offer breath-taking views of nature, cityscapes and travel-worthy landmarks,” notes the OpenTable website. “The list of honorees is based on an analysis of 500,000+ reviews, canvassing more than 3,000 restaurants across the country — all submitted by verified diners.”
Spencer’s, as noted, has been previously recognized for its outdoor patio, however, that’s not all.
“Sitting above the shore, Spencer’s at the Waterfront offers breathtaking, panoramic views of Burlington Bay and Lake Ontario,” notes the restaurant’s Facebook page. “The room—warm, welcoming, and relaxing, in natural wood and earth tones—boasts floor-to-ceiling windows throughout.”
For more information about Spencer’s at the Waterfront, and to view the menu, click here.
Other restaurants that made the list include the 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower in Toronto, the Ancaster Mill in Ancaster, AquaTerra in Kingston, Arms Reach Bistro in North Vancouver, The Beach House Restaurant in Victoria, and Benchmark in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Click here to view the list in full.
Have you visited Spencer’s at the Waterfront in Burlington?
Cover photo is courtesy of the Spencer’s at the Waterfront Facebook page.
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Ontario government passes bill to limit public wages
- 'Over 400 crashes in 24 hrs' reported by OPP during snowfall
- Burlington, Milton, Oakville hit with extreme cold Wednesday
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Brunch Restaurants
- Some Halton Restaurants Have Made it onto This National List
- Two Halton Restaurants Made it Onto an Exciting List
- Well-Known Oakville Restos Named Among Canada’s Top 100 Italian Restaurants