This Could be Halton’s First Hefty Snowfall of the Season
This could be Halton’s first hefty snowfall of the season.
According to The Weather Network, Halton, along with other areas in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) could be hit will a large amount of snow this morning, Nov. 14.
“Lake-effect snow streamers continue to tangle with commuters Wednesday morning with an additional 5-10 cm possible under the heaviest bands,” The Weather Network notes on their website.
“And these persistent squalls are only round one of this week’s snowfall as a much messier late-week system is on the horizon; and this one won’t just impact those near the lakes. That’s all amid some of the coldest weather so far this season, making things feel more like mid to late December.”
According to Environment Canada, today’s snowfall is only the beginning.
Video courtesy of The Weather Network.
Photo courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with more cases appearing in Oakville
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Man dead after driving stolen vehicle into Milton pond: Halton Police