This Dental Hygiene Clinic in Burlington is Offering Free Services
On March 10, 2019, Aldershot Dental Hygiene officially opened its doors in Burlington. Now, the clinic is offering its services to those who are in need at no cost.
On April 6, 2019 - this upcoming Saturday - the clinic will be opening its doors from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., to those who are in need in the Burlington community.
However, this clinic is not the only clinic that will be offering free services on this day.
Registered dental hygienists across the country will be participating the 11thGift from the Heart - a one day event, that started in 2008, where dental hygienists across the country provide oral health care services to those who may not be able to afford care or to those who have trouble accessing services.
According to the official Gift from the Heart website, over the last 10 years dental hygienists in Canada have gifted more than $1.2 million in services on this day.
As Aldershot Dental Hygiene only recently opened, April 6 will also mark the clinic’s grand opening and an official ribbon cutting ceremony will commence at 9 a.m.
Aldershot Dental Hygiene is located at 384 Plains Rd. E.
- Dirty Dental Tools May Have Infected Patients at Burlington Clinic
- Provincial Government Announces New Dental Care Program for Seniors in Ontario
- A no-wait walk-in clinic is now open in Oakville
- NDP Pledges to Make Dental Care More Affordable
- Government creates new dental care program for seniors in Halton