This Exciting Winter Market Has Arrived in Milton
If you’ve been looking for a fun event to get you through the winter season in Milton then you’re in luck.
An exciting winter market has returned to the Town of Milton.
The TERRA Winter Market.
The TERRA Winter Market runs every Saturday this year until March 30 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
At this market, which is located at the TERRA Milton Garden Centre and Nursery (12800 Britannia Rd.), people can purchase all sorts of produce, meats, baked goods, specialty food items, artisans, and more.
At the TERRA Winter Market there are more than 100 vendors.
There is also live music.
Some vendors market-goers can expect to see, according to the TERRA Winter Market website, include The Udder Way - an artisan cheese maker, Hawthorne Cafe - organic fair trade coffee, Euro Deli - smoked dry salamis, sausages, kabassa, and pepperettes, Frogpond Farm Organic Winery, My Tea Brew - a collection of loose leaf teas and handcrafted small batch tea blends.
For a full list of vendors, visit the TERRA Winter Market website here.
If you have an itch to explore a market outside of Milton, the TERRA Winter Market also takes place at the store’s location in Hamilton.
At the Hamilton location, there are over 50 vendors.
Will you be heading out to this market on Saturday?
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Gas Prices Expected to Drop in Halton Soon