This Fashionable Event is Returning to Downtown Oakville
If you're someone who gets excited every time New York or Paris Fashion Week rolls around, then we have some exciting news for you. An incredibly fashionable event is returning to downtown Oakville soon.
Oakville Fashion Week will be taking place from April 8 to April 14 this year. Throughout the week, fashion-lovers will be able to enjoy fashion-related demonstrations, presentations, and events.
A few participating businesses this year include She Is..., Ten Thousand Villages, Kit and Ace, Razzmatazz, Burrows, 'Alchemy, the Studio', and Salon Monzer.
For more information, including a full list of participating businesses, click here.
Last year, the event ran from April 9 to the 15. Throughout the week attendees were able to take advantage of great deals that were offered by participating stores, free wardrobe consultations, and, of course, watch some fashion shows.
Will you be heading out to Oakville Fashion Week this year?
We will provide more information about Oakville Fashion Week 2019 as it becomes available.
Photo is courtesy of the Oakville Downtown Twitter page.
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Halton
- New blockade suspends GO Train service west of Toronto
- VIDEO: Vehicle fire snarling traffic in Oakville
- Heavy snow warning issued for Burlington, Milton, Oakville
- Tracks between Aldershot GO Station and Hamilton GO Station shut down due to protests