This Fashionable Event is Returning to Downtown Oakville
If you're someone who gets excited every time New York or Paris Fashion Week rolls around, then we have some exciting news for you. An incredibly fashionable event is returning to downtown Oakville soon.
Oakville Fashion Week will be taking place from April 8 to April 14 this year. Throughout the week, fashion-lovers will be able to enjoy fashion-related demonstrations, presentations, and events.
A few participating businesses this year include She Is..., Ten Thousand Villages, Kit and Ace, Razzmatazz, Burrows, 'Alchemy, the Studio', and Salon Monzer.
For more information, including a full list of participating businesses, click here.
Last year, the event ran from April 9 to the 15. Throughout the week attendees were able to take advantage of great deals that were offered by participating stores, free wardrobe consultations, and, of course, watch some fashion shows.
Will you be heading out to Oakville Fashion Week this year?
We will provide more information about Oakville Fashion Week 2019 as it becomes available.
Photo is courtesy of the Oakville Downtown Twitter page.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pair lauded for efforts to thwart 'porch pirates'
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
- Three suspects flee bank robbery in Georgetown
- Report finds employed Ontarians can't afford to eat