This Fashionable Store Recently Opened in Oakville
If you've been looking for a new store in the Halton Region to ramp up your spring and summer wardrobe, then get your wallet ready because we have just what you're looking for. A fashionable clothing store recently opened up in Oakville.
According to the Kerr Village BIA Twitter account, Opus officially opened on April 12.
Opus, an Oakville-based boutique that has been in business since 1968, is a store that provides men and women with must-have pieces and premium denim.
"We receive new styles weekly, ensuring that you'll always be on top of the latest trends," reads the company's Facebook page. "Our friendly and knowledgeable stylists will gladly assist you in finding the perfect pair of jeans to fit your body type."
Personal shopping services are available by appointment.
At Opus, shoppers can find a range of denim brands including Mavi, Levi's, Paige, Hudson, and more.
The new Kerr Street location (282 B Kerr Str.) is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
For more information about Opus, click here.
Have you stopped by Opus in Oakville yet?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Oakville traffic stop leads to more than 20 gun and drug charges
- Winter weather travel advisory in effect for Halton
- Must-Have Gifts Available at MUJI in Square One This Holiday Season
- Bramalea City Centre is Your Holiday Hotspot for Gift Shopping and Festive Events