This Fast Food Chain is Now Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
Shopping is often seen as a leisurely activity - something that is relaxing and stress-free. However, this is not always the case. Sometimes shopping can be quite stressful - especially if you’re in a time crunch, or if there is only one shirt in your size left and someone else has their eyes on it.
With that being said, it’s fairly easy to work up an appetite while shopping.
Luckily, if you’re shopping at Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO) there are plenty of fast food options if you’re looking for something to pick up quick.
And recently another popular chain was added to the list of fast food options available at TPO.
On Feb. 16, 2019, A&W officially opened at TPO.
Now, shoppers can enjoy popular A&W burgers (such as the teen burger, veggie deluxe burger, and the newly introduced, beyond meat burger - a burger with a plant-based meat patty), chicken strips, the bacon ranch chicken wrap, and more.
A&W also serves up all day breakfast.
Click here to view the menu in full.
Have you visited the A&W location at TPO yet?
Photo is courtesy of the TPO Facebook page.
- A New Highway is Moving Forward in the GTA
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Toronto Bound Due To Collision In Oakville
- Suspect Arrested After Stealing Tip Jar From Tamp Coffee in Burlington
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Due To Collision In Oakville