This Gluten Free Event is Coming to Oakville
Eating gluten-free, or reducing your gluten intake, has become increasingly popular over the past couple of years.
While some people choose to eat gluten-free, others do not have a choice.
In fact, according to Organic Garage in Oakville, it is estimated that one 133 people in Canada are affected by celiac disease - a disease where, according to celiac.ca, the absorptive surface of the small intestine is damaged by gluten.
Gluten is often found in wheat, barley, oats, and rye.
If you’re someone who suffers from celiac disease, or are just someone who wants to learn more about eating gluten-free, you may be excited to learn that a gluten-free event is coming to Halton, more specifically, Oakville.
On Saturday, May 25 and Sunday, May 26 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Organic Garage (579 Kerr St.) in Oakville is hosting a gluten-free event.
At this event, attendees can sample gluten-free products sold at Organic Garage, ask questions, and meet representatives from some of the brands that the store carries.
The event is also being held at three other locations, these locations can be seen below.
Will you be attending this event?
Graphic is courtesy of the Kerr Village BIA Twitter account.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Halton Police Investigating Robbery at Convenience Store in Burlington
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Justin Trudeau Responds to His Picture in Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party
- Free Portuguese Chicken Coming to Oakville and Burlington For One Day Only
- This Exciting Event is Happening in Oakville Very Soon
- This Fashionable Event is Returning to Downtown Oakville
- You Won’t Want to Miss This Exciting Shopping Event in Burlington
- You Won’t Want to Miss This Sweet Event Happening in Oakville