This Iconic Canadian Musician is Coming to Burlington
One of Canada's most respected rock musicians is coming to Burlington.
Dixon's music career first started when he joined Coney Hatch - a Canadian hard band based in Toronto. The band released their debut album in 1982 and went on to release two more albums in the 80s.
In addition to Coney Hatch, this Sault Ste. Marie native has played in some of the country's greatest bands including The Guess Who, and April Wine.
This iconic musician also has appeared in several TV shows and movies including Heaven Before I Die, Degrassi High, and Saddle Club, just to name a few.
Dixon is also a renowned solo artist, with hits such as 'Nothing's as Lovely', 'Come at Me Baby', 'Beyond the Open Door', and many others.
Dixon was the lead singer for The Guess Who up until he was involved in a car crash in 2008 that hospitalized him for five months.
This head-on collision left him with life-threatening injuries.
Despite this collision that left him with a traumatic brain injury, Dixon has reunited with The Guess Who for two concerts, and has become an inspirational speaker across the continent who shares stories from his life on the road.
Now, Dixon is coming to The Burlington Performing Arts Centre on Nov. 22 for an evening of music and stories.
To purchase tickets, visit the official Carl Dixon website.
Photo is courtesy of the official Carl Dixon website.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Halton This Weekend
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville
- You Won’t Want to Miss These Canadian Bands When They Come to Burlington
- This Country Music Star is Coming to Burlington
- Fugitive Friday: Cambridge Woman Wanted by Halton Police
- This Popular Burlington Band is Coming to Toronto
- Guess What’s Coming to the Burlington Performing Arts Centre This December?