This Irish Restaurant and Pub Has Closed One of its Locations in Burlington
It's always hard to say goodbye when a restaurant in the region closes, and just last week Burlington had to bid farewell to one of its Irish restaurants and pubs.
The Fionn MacCool's - an Irish restaurant and pub - Fairview Street location (3295 Fairview St., Unit 9) in Burlington is now closed.
There hasn't been an official public statement via social media, however, the restaurant's Facebook page has been updated to say that the location is now permanently closed.
And, according to a Reddit thread, there is also a notice at the location that says it is permanently closed.
Although it may hard for some to say goodbye to the restaurant's Fairview Street location, there is another Fionn MacCool's in Burlington on Appleby Line (2331 Appleby Line).
When visiting Fionn MacCool's, customers can indulge in shepherd's pie, fish and chips, mussels, salads, and so much more.
We will provide updates on what will be replacing the restaurant's Fairview Street location as they become available.
Are you sad to see this location close?
- Three Oakville teens arrested following robbery and assault
- Halton Police issue warning after 'intentional collisions' from vehicle thieves
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- Sheridan College offering virtual workshop to prepare students for remote learning
- PICK A SIDE: Should kids go back to school in September?