This is How Many Flights are Cancelled at Toronto Pearson Airport
Dangerous weather doesn’t just have an impact on driving conditions.
Flying conditions are often also affected too.
And during yesterday’s (Jan. 28) epic snowstorm, this was proven to be true.
Yesterday at around 1 p.m. the Toronto Pearson Airport tweeted that airlines would be making decisions about delays and cancellations in preparation for the snowfall the was expected (and seen). Passengers were encouraged to confirm their flight plans before travelling.
Airlines will be making decisions about delays and cancellations, so we suggest that passengers confirm their flight plans before travelling today: https://t.co/G14p3yXkI0— Toronto Pearson (@TorontoPearson) January 28, 2019
As a result of the snowfall that was seen accross the GTA, and surrounding areas, more than 90 flights have been cancelled for today (Jan. 29).
To see a full list of cancellations and delays, visit the Toronto Pearson Airport website.
- New Waterfront Restaurant with Patio Now Open in Oakville
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- Power Outage Affecting Oakville Residents This Morning
- Five Catholic Schools in Halton Will Have Different Start and End Times Come September
- Privacy Concerns Rise About Government's New Metrolinx Station Program