This Massive Music Festival is Back in Burlington
This massive music festival is officially back in Burlington.
The Rotary Burlington Music Festival - a two-week competition that started on Oct. 29 and runs until Nov. 10.
The festival, which is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, brings more than 400 young musicians from the greater Burlington community together.
At the festival, there will be strings, piano, classical voice, and musical theatre.
The festival concludes with a concert that will feature many of the winners from the two-week competition, known as the Grand Festival Concert.
The concert is an opportunity for some of the best young musicians to perform in a concert hall, to learn from others, and to improve their musical studies.
The final concert will be held at the Burlington Performing Arts Centre on Nov. 17 starting at 7:00 p.m.
Admission to the Grand Festival Concert will cost $35 for adults, $20 for seniors and $15 for students.
For more information and festival registration, visit the Rotary Burlington Music Festival website at www.rotarymusicfest.org.
Tickets to the Grand Festival Concert are available through the Burlington Performing Arts Centre box office at 905-681-6000 or online.
The Burlington Performing Arts Centre is located at 440 Locust Street.
Photo courtesy of the Burlington Performing Arts Centre.
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- A Big Change is on its Way to Starbucks Locations in Halton
- Part of QEW in Oakville Blocked Following Vehicle Fire
- Burlington is Celebrating a Special Anniversary With its Sister City in Japan
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington