This Mediterranean Restaurant has Opened in Oakville
Halal burgers, shawarma wraps, falafel wraps, and poutine are just a few things customers can indulge in at this Mediterranean restaurant that recently opened in Oakville.
Zesty Pita officially opened on Dec. 24, 2018, in Oakville and is located at 579 Kerr St. In order to celebrate the recent opening, the restaurant is hosting a grand opening party.
The event will take place on April 15, 2019, from 11 a.m. till 10 p.m. At the event customers will be able to enjoy a free shawarma wrap, falafel wrap, or dinner option.
The restaurant was only founded in 2014 and has two other locations in the Halton Region - both are in Burlington (3505 Upper MiddleRd., and 4033 New St. which is an express location).
Zesty Pita in Oakville is open Monday to Saturday from 11 a.m. till 10 p.m. and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
For more information about Zesty Pita, visit the restaurant’s official website here.
Will you be going to the grand opening party?
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Halton Police Investigating Robbery at Convenience Store in Burlington
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface