This Missing Burlington Teen Has Been Found
A missing 15-year-old girl from Burlington has been found early Saturday.
The teen was located in Hamilton, say investigators.
She apparently knew police were looking for her but didn’t want to return to Burlington, so she didn’t contact them.
Officers say they’ve taken her to a safe place.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
Photo: Halton Regional Police handout
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Police searching for missing Burlington man with medical conditions
- Opinion: Ford government exposes animals to more abuse
- Must-Have Gifts Available at MUJI in Square One This Holiday Season
- Pedestrian fatally struck by transport truck in Oakville