This Missing Burlington Teen Has Been Found
A missing 15-year-old girl from Burlington has been found early Saturday.
The teen was located in Hamilton, say investigators.
She apparently knew police were looking for her but didn’t want to return to Burlington, so she didn’t contact them.
Officers say they’ve taken her to a safe place.
Police are thanking the public for their help.
Photo: Halton Regional Police handout
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Canadian Tire in Burlington
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Halton
- Major Snowstorm Possible for Halton