This New Restaurant Has Officially Opened in Oakville
The wait is finally over.
A new restaurant has come to the Town of Oakville.
The Oakville Pump & Patio, which replaced the Niblick Pub, officially opened on Dec. 19.
Located at the Upper Oakville Shopping Centre, 1011 Upper Middle Rd. E., The Oakville Pump & Patio offers ribs, steaks, salmon, fajitas, beer battered haddock, sandwiches and wraps, burgers, quesadillas, tacos, pasta, wings and more.
Visit the official Oakville Pump & Patio website to view the menu in full.
The Oakville Pump & Patio offers many special deals throughout the week as well, including 79 cent wings on Mondays and Tuesdays with the purchase of a beverage.
For those who are unaware, the Pump brand--which operates four locations in Mississauga and one in Burlington--is comprised of a small family of restaurants that were initially exclusive to the Clarkson and Port Credit neighbourhoods.
The Oakville Pump & Patio is open Monday to Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m., Thursdays to Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m., and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Will you be trying this new restaurant soon?
Photos are courtesy of The Oakville Pump & Patio Facebook page and website.
- Halton Chief of Police, Federal NDP leader engage in feud on social media
- Police searching for suspect wanted in connection to shooting in Burlington
- Victim in fatal Burlington shooting identified as notorious Hamilton crime boss
- Halton Hills passes mandatory mask bylaw
- Trio of Burlington residents celebrating Lotto wins