This Oakville Eatery Recently Closed its Doors
Sadly, just before the holiday season went into full swing we said farewell to a beloved eatery in the Town of Oakville.
Vegebitez, a 100 per cent gluten-free and vegan eatery, which was located at 9-2460 Neyagawa Blvd., officially closed its doors in early December of 2018.
The closing was announced as a post on the eatery’s Facebook page.
The post can be seen below.
In a later post, the eatery revealed that it would be closing even earlier than expected.
So, although this location has closed it appears that this may not be the end of Vegebitez.
We will provide further updates as they become available.
Are you sad to see this eatery go?
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Application process for emergency benefits for workers begins this morning