This Oakville Eatery Recently Closed its Doors
Sadly, just before the holiday season went into full swing we said farewell to a beloved eatery in the Town of Oakville.
Vegebitez, a 100 per cent gluten-free and vegan eatery, which was located at 9-2460 Neyagawa Blvd., officially closed its doors in early December of 2018.
The closing was announced as a post on the eatery’s Facebook page.
The post can be seen below.
In a later post, the eatery revealed that it would be closing even earlier than expected.
So, although this location has closed it appears that this may not be the end of Vegebitez.
We will provide further updates as they become available.
Are you sad to see this eatery go?
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Two Burlington Residents Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- UPDATE: 84-Year-Old Driver Succumbs to Injuries Following Collision in Oakville
- An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington