This Pancake House is Now Open in Burlington
A previous inhalton article from March of this year revealed that a new pancake house would soon be coming to Burlington. And now, we have some good news for pancake lovers in the city… Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House is officially open.
The popular chain officially opened in Burlington on March 27.
Now, hungry customers can enjoy the restaurant’s speciality pancakes, French toast, and waffles.
A few pancake options (that are all topped with whipped cream), just to get your mouth watering, include the chocolate caramel, chocolate chip, white chocolate Oreo, strawberry banana, and the NY strawberry cheesecake - to name a few.
However, if you’re not much of a flapjack fan fear not because Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House also offers omelets, a variety of hash options, as well as different eggs benedict options, and more.
In addition, Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House also serves lunch. Burlington customers can now indulge in a variety of sandwiches, burgers, wraps, poutines, soups, and salads.
For more information, and to view the restaurant’s menu in full, visit the official Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House website here.
The Stacked location in Burlington (1220 Brant St.) is open Monday to Sunday from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Have you visited this new pancake house yet?
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- 5 Places Where You Can Take Amazing Instagram Selfies Near Halton
- Police Chase Oakville Man Who Allegedly Shot Vehicles with Pellet Gun