This Pancake House is Now Open in Burlington
A previous inhalton article from March of this year revealed that a new pancake house would soon be coming to Burlington. And now, we have some good news for pancake lovers in the city... Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House is officially open.
The popular chain officially opened in Burlington on March 27.
Now, hungry customers can enjoy the restaurant's speciality pancakes, French toast, and waffles.
A few pancake options (that are all topped with whipped cream), just to get your mouth watering, include the chocolate caramel, chocolate chip, white chocolate Oreo, strawberry banana, and the NY strawberry cheesecake - to name a few.
However, if you're not much of a flapjack fan fear not because Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House also offers omelets, a variety of hash options, as well as different eggs benedict options, and more.
In addition, Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House also serves lunch. Burlington customers can now indulge in a variety of sandwiches, burgers, wraps, poutines, soups, and salads.
For more information, and to view the restaurant's menu in full, visit the official Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House website here.
The Stacked location in Burlington (1220 Brant St.) is open Monday to Sunday from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Have you visited this new pancake house yet?
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians