This Poop-Themed Restaurant is Coming to Oakville
A popular poop-themed restaurant is coming to Oakville … yes, you read that right but just in case, we’ll repeat ourselves. A popular poop-themed restaurant is coming to Oakville.
Poop Cafe, Toronto’s first toilet-themed dessert restaurant, has recently announced via Facebook that an Oakville location will soon be opening and treating customers to ice cream and other desserts!
No firm opening date has been confirmed, however, according to a comment from Poop Cafe on the Facebook post, the restaurant is expected to open next month (March, 2019) and will be located on Kerr Street close to Lakeshore.
If the Oakville location is anything like the Toronto location, customers will be able to sit on toilet bowls and eat out of them too!
Will you be trying this nifty restaurant when it opens in Oakville?
Photo is courtesy of the Poop Cafe Facebook page.
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville