This Poop-Themed Restaurant is Coming to Oakville
A popular poop-themed restaurant is coming to Oakville … yes, you read that right but just in case, we’ll repeat ourselves. A popular poop-themed restaurant is coming to Oakville.
Poop Cafe, Toronto’s first toilet-themed dessert restaurant, has recently announced via Facebook that an Oakville location will soon be opening and treating customers to ice cream and other desserts!
No firm opening date has been confirmed, however, according to a comment from Poop Cafe on the Facebook post, the restaurant is expected to open next month (March, 2019) and will be located on Kerr Street close to Lakeshore.
If the Oakville location is anything like the Toronto location, customers will be able to sit on toilet bowls and eat out of them too!
Will you be trying this nifty restaurant when it opens in Oakville?
Photo is courtesy of the Poop Cafe Facebook page.
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Four Youths Arrested After Armed Robbery at Burlington Convenience Store
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Shoppers Drug Mart Launches Interesting New Online Program in Halton
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist Dead After Colliding with Truck in Milton