This Poop-Themed Restaurant is Coming to Oakville
A popular poop-themed restaurant is coming to Oakville … yes, you read that right but just in case, we’ll repeat ourselves. A popular poop-themed restaurant is coming to Oakville.
Poop Cafe, Toronto’s first toilet-themed dessert restaurant, has recently announced via Facebook that an Oakville location will soon be opening and treating customers to ice cream and other desserts!
No firm opening date has been confirmed, however, according to a comment from Poop Cafe on the Facebook post, the restaurant is expected to open next month (March, 2019) and will be located on Kerr Street close to Lakeshore.
If the Oakville location is anything like the Toronto location, customers will be able to sit on toilet bowls and eat out of them too!
Will you be trying this nifty restaurant when it opens in Oakville?
Photo is courtesy of the Poop Cafe Facebook page.
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
- Pier 1 files for bankruptcy protection, closing all Canadian stores
- UPDATE: SIU investigating man's fall from balcony in Oakville
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault
- House of the Week: Living in luxury in rural Halton Hills
- Here’s When the Poop Café is Opening in Oakville
- Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio Opening in Oakville Very Soon
- A New Barbeque Restaurant is Coming to Oakville Place Next Year
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Popular BBQ Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Oakville