This Poop-Themed Restaurant is Coming to Oakville
A popular poop-themed restaurant is coming to Oakville … yes, you read that right but just in case, we’ll repeat ourselves. A popular poop-themed restaurant is coming to Oakville.
Poop Cafe, Toronto’s first toilet-themed dessert restaurant, has recently announced via Facebook that an Oakville location will soon be opening and treating customers to ice cream and other desserts!
No firm opening date has been confirmed, however, according to a comment from Poop Cafe on the Facebook post, the restaurant is expected to open next month (March, 2019) and will be located on Kerr Street close to Lakeshore.
If the Oakville location is anything like the Toronto location, customers will be able to sit on toilet bowls and eat out of them too!
Will you be trying this nifty restaurant when it opens in Oakville?
Photo is courtesy of the Poop Cafe Facebook page.
- Burlington man wanted in sexual assault and choking investigation
- Skies will be clear in Halton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Police looking for missing 24-year-old Burlington woman
- Halton District School Board releases reopening plan for Sept. 2020
- Police investigating after insults, expletives yelled at federal minister’s staff
- Here’s When the Poop Café is Opening in Oakville
- A New Barbeque Restaurant is Coming to Oakville Place Next Year
- Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio Opening in Oakville Very Soon
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Popular BBQ Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Oakville