This Popular Bar and Grill is Opening a Location in Burlington
If you've been looking for a new place in Burlington where you can get coconut shrimp, chicken wings, mozzarella sticks, and nachos (and much, much more), then look no further because a new bar and grill is coming to the city.
Chuck's Roadhouse Bar and Grill is coming to Burlington and will be located on 1940 Appleby Line.
No firm opening date has been set. However, when the restaurant does open, in addition to the menu items listed above, customers will be able to enjoy a slew of Chuck's classics including the steak and rib combo, the BBQ back ribs, the maple BBQ salmon, fish and chips, and more.
To view the menu in full, click here.
The restaurant will be open Sunday to Thursday from 11 a.m. till 12 a.m., and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. till 1 a.m.
Chuck's Roadhouse first opened back in 2015 in Kincardine, Ontario.There are now locations in Hamilton, Brampton, Cambridge, Fort Erie, and Mississauga - to name a few.
Will you be trying Chuck's when it opens in Burlington?
Photo is courtesy of Chuck's Roadhouse Instagram page.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Burlington City Council votes to modify parks and beach operations amid COVID-19
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton
- Popular BBQ Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Oakville
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- This Popular Restaurant is Now Open at Burlington Centre
- Delicious New Menu Items Coming to This Authentic Italian Restaurant in Oakville and Burlington
- Popular Juice Bar Opening Soon in Burlington