This Popular Burger Chain is Coming to Burlington
A new popular food chain is coming to the Burlington Mall.
Five Guys is a popular burger and fries chain that was first started in Washington, DC in 1986 by the Murrell family.
Now, there are almost 1,500 locations around the world and the opening of the Burlington Mall location will be the first in the Halton Region.
Five Guys is a restaurant that only uses peanut oil, and fresh ground beef in order to achieve the burgers and fries they do.
Popular menu items include the bacon dog, bacon burger, cheeseburger, grilled cheese, veggie sandwich, and of course, the fries - Five Guys style.
Visit the official website to view the full menu.
Construction of this restaurant will be done by Mississauga-based construction company Build it by Design and is expected to be completed around the end of December or early January.
Will you be stopping by when this restaurant opens?
We will provide more updates as they become available.
Cover photo courtesy of Five Guys Facebook page.
Photo in the article is courtesy of Build it by Design.
- Oakville and Burlington Among the Worst Places to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- Massive Fireworks Display Coming to Ontario For the First Time Ever
- This Store at the Burlington Centre Needs an Update
- Female Arrested for Impaired Driving in Oakville
- Halton Hills Hydro Customers Targeted by Rebate Scam