This Popular Ice Cream Chain has Opened Another Burlington Location
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. Winter is officially over, and you know what that means? No one can judge you anymore for how much ice cream you consume on a daily basis.
And if you’re an ice cream advocate who lives in Burlington, or spends a lot of time in the city, we have some good news.
A very popular ice cream chain has opened another location in Burlington.
Baskin-Robbins Canada recently announced that it has opened a third location in the city, marking the chain’s 101st location in Canada.
This new store is located at the Headon Forest Shopping Centre (3450 Dundas St.).
The opening, according to a recent press release, is part of a sustained expansion program with the recent signing of 18 new store development agreements with six new and existing franchise groups.
An official grand opening celebration is being planned for this summer.
At the Headon Forest location, customers are able to enjoy the brand’s classic and seasonal ice cream flavours, sundaes, milkshakes, warm cookie ice cream sandwiches, and so much more.
To view the menu in full, click here.
Baskin-Robbins was founded back in 1945. Now, as noted, there are 101 locations in Canada alone (Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba, and British Columbia). However, over 300 million people around the world visit Baskin-Robbins each.
Have you stopped by this new location yet?
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario to accelerate essential construction projects amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Ford says ‘patience has run thin’ with low numbers of COVID-19 tests in Ontario