This Popular Plant-Based Restaurant Has Opened in Oakville
If you’ve fallen off the wagon a little bit in terms of your New Year’s resolution of eating healthier, it’s not too late to get back on track. And getting back on track may be a little bit easier in Oakville.
A popular Burlington plant-based restaurant has opened a location in Oakville.
Lettuce Love Cafe officially opened its doors in Oakville on Nov. 24, 2018.
Located at 326 Kerr St., Lettuce Love Cafe offers plant-based and gluten-free menu options that contain fresh, healthy, and whole food ingredients.
“Each item on our menu has health benefits,” reads the restaurant’s website. “Our restaurant was created solely with your health in mind. The ingredients and products that we use are sourced from sustainable, fair-trade, non-GMO sources, are local and organically farmed when available. We love local small farmers.”
A few menu options include the falafel bowl, the seven vegetable soup, avocado fries, the nachos, pancakes, and the avocado pudding.
Lettuce Love Cafe in Oakville is open on Sundays and Mondays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Tuesdays to Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Have you tried Lettuce Love Cafe in Oakville yet?
Photos are courtesy of the Lettuce Love Cafe Oakville Facebook page.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- Must-Have Gifts Available at MUJI in Square One This Holiday Season
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pair lauded for efforts to thwart 'porch pirates'
- Report finds employed Ontarians can't afford to eat
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington