This Popular Plant-Based Restaurant Has Opened in Oakville
If you’ve fallen off the wagon a little bit in terms of your New Year’s resolution of eating healthier, it’s not too late to get back on track. And getting back on track may be a little bit easier in Oakville.
A popular Burlington plant-based restaurant has opened a location in Oakville.
Lettuce Love Cafe officially opened its doors in Oakville on Nov. 24, 2018.
Located at 326 Kerr St., Lettuce Love Cafe offers plant-based and gluten-free menu options that contain fresh, healthy, and whole food ingredients.
“Each item on our menu has health benefits,” reads the restaurant’s website. “Our restaurant was created solely with your health in mind. The ingredients and products that we use are sourced from sustainable, fair-trade, non-GMO sources, are local and organically farmed when available. We love local small farmers.”
A few menu options include the falafel bowl, the seven vegetable soup, avocado fries, the nachos, pancakes, and the avocado pudding.
Lettuce Love Cafe in Oakville is open on Sundays and Mondays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Tuesdays to Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Have you tried Lettuce Love Cafe in Oakville yet?
Photos are courtesy of the Lettuce Love Cafe Oakville Facebook page.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Two Burlington Residents Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- UPDATE: 84-Year-Old Driver Succumbs to Injuries Following Collision in Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington