This Popular Pretzel Chain Has Opened a Location in Burlington
One word - pretzels. Well, I guess two words...soft pretzels.
Soft pretzels are a luxury that you often only get to enjoy when you're at an event such as a concert or a fair. However, if you're a Burlington resident that will no longer be the case because a popular pretzel chain has opened a location in the city.
Mr. Pretzel has opened at Burlington Centre and is located in the new wing that connects HomeSense and the food court.
Mr. Pretzels first opened up in 1994 in Puerto Rico and there are now more than 300 locations in about 20 countries. Mr. Pretzels is a chain that prides itself on quality and freshness.
"Using only the finest quality natural ingredients, our pretzel dough is prepared on the spot, hand-rolled in front of our guests," notes the Burlington Centre website. "Freshness and taste are guaranteed."
The pretzels are made with whole wheat and come in a variety of flavours such as the classic salted pretzel, the cinnamon pretzels, the chocolate pretzel, and the toffee pretzel just to name a few.
Have you tried Mr. Pretzels yet?
Photo is courtesy of the Burlington Centre’s Facebook page.
- This Popular Ice Cream Chain has Opened Another Burlington Location
- This New Seasonal Store Recently Opened at the Burlington Centre
- A New Chinese Food Restaurant Has Opened at Burlington Centre
- This Store Recently Opened at Burlington Centre
- An Exciting and Sweet Chocolate Café Has Opened in Burlington