This Popular Retail Store is Now Open at Oakville Place
If you've been looking for a one-stop-shop in Oakville where you can buy electronics, accessories, home necessities, stationery items, health and beauty essentials, and more...then look no further.
A popular retail store recently opened its doors at Oakville Place.
MINISO - a globally-recognized lifestyle brand - recently opened.
The popular store caters to millennials who are savvy and fashionable shoppers, as well as those who are price-conscious.
The MINISO website notes that at the store customers will find high-quality designer goods at affordable prices.
MINISO was founded in 2013 by Japanese designer Miyake Junya and Chinese entrepreneur Ye Guofu. And despite being a fairly new chain, there are already 1,800 locations around the world.
For more information, visit the official MINISO website.
According to the Oakville Place Facebook page, MINISO was officially open as of Feb. 9, 2019.
Have you visited MINISO at Oakville Place yet?
Photos are courtesy of the Oakville Place Facebook page.
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Four Youths Arrested After Armed Robbery at Burlington Convenience Store
- Shoppers Drug Mart Launches Interesting New Online Program in Halton
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Major Road In Burlington To Be Closed For Salamander Migration