This Store at the Burlington Centre Needs an Update
In a recent article we discussed what the Burlington Centre used to look like when it first opened.
Since posting that article, InHalton has received a ton of comments regarding the current state of Hudson's Bay at Burlington Centre.
"The interior of The Bay is terrible as well," one Facebook user commented.
"The ladies fitting rooms haven't been painted or taken care of in decades."
Another comment reads, "I hope they do something with that end. It does look awful."
The Hudson's Bay location at the Burlington Centre was not part of the Centre's recent $60 million dollar renovation.
There is currently no word on when, or if, Hudson's Bay will be renovated or updated.
What changes do you want to see at Hudson's Bay?
Hudson's Bay is a Canada department store that sells famous men and women's fashion brands, accessories, footwear, cosmetic brands and fragrances, and the latest designs for the home.
Photo courtesy of Burlington Centre.
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- UPDATE: Four arrested after series of overnight robberies in Burlington and Milton
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Teachers' strike to affect more Ontario school boards
- Popular Shoe Store Now Open at Burlington Centre
- Could This Interesting Idea Help Revitalize the Burlington Centre?
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Hudson’s Bay in Burlington
- Popular Home Décor Store Expands and Relocates at Burlington Centre
- This New Seasonal Store Recently Opened at the Burlington Centre