This Tasty Store Has Officially Reopened in Oakville
If you regularly frequent the Upper Oakville Shopping Centre then you may have noticed that at the beginning of the month a particularly tasty store closed.
As of Jan. 7, COBS Bread was closed for renovations.
But now the establishment that is known for its fresh, handcrafted bread and treats has reopened.
COBS officially reopened on Jan. 21.
A few products customers can now indulge in again while at COBS Bread include the Cape Seed Loaf, the Mini Cinnamon Buns 6-Pack, the Sourdough Loaf, and the Lemon Blueberry Scone.
Any unsold goods are donated to local charities.
COBS Bread, as stated on the company’s website, is an Australian bakery franchise that was first established in 1980. There are now more than 100 locations worldwide.
In the Halton Region there are three Oakville locations, one Milton location, and one Burlington location.
For a complete list of COBS Bread locations click here.
Photo is courtesy of the COBS Bread (Upper Oakville) Facebook page.
- Bread and Salt Bakehouse Has Delicious Pastries, Fresh Bread, Delicacies and More
- Popular Store Shuts its Doors at Upper Oakville Shopping Centre
- Popular Bakery is Opening its New Burlington Location Soon
- Well-Known Oakville Bakery Opening Third Toronto Shop
- A New Shawarma Joint Recently Opened in Oakville