This Trendy Ice Cream Shop is Now Open in Halton Hills
Residents and visitors who are looking to cool down in Halton Hills this summer may be excited to learn that a new, and very trendy, ice cream shop is now open in the town.
WHIMSY Street Treats officially opened on June 8, 2019, just about a month ago.
And now local ice cream lovers, and those who want to travel to the area, can enjoy some soft serve ice cream. However, that’s not all the store has to offer.
“Of course, you’ll find a lot of soft serve ice cream (both dairy and vegan flavours) but we’ll [also] have some really neat Instagram worthy specialties such as colourful ice cream donut sandwiches, stuffed soft serve cones and even Belgian waffle creations,” Sabrina Macchione, the owner of the ice cream shop,said in a previous inhalton article.
In addition, Macchione noted that the interior of the shop is a ‘Pinterest dream’.
“Think massive pink marble walls and whimsical painted wall murals,” Macchione said.
WHIMSY Street Treats is open from 12 to 9 p.m. from Sunday to Thursday, and 12 to 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Have you stopped by WHIMSY Street Treats yet?
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Two separate collisions lead to significant charges in Burlington
- One person hospitalized after serious crash in Oakville
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Has your street been plowed? Find out here