This Upscale Restaurant Recently Closed its Doors in Oakville Place
Those who frequent Oakville Place regularly may have noticed that one of the shopping centre's restaurants has closed down.
Sadly, at the turn of the New Year Oakville Place said goodbye to Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill.
The establishment had been open for ten years.
The closing was effective as of Jan. 1, 2019.
The cafe grill served pasta, wood-fired pizza, other international foods, and was a great place to relax when you got a little bit tired from shopping.
"We thank you sincerely for your support and patronage over the past ten years," reads the Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grillwebsite.
There is currently no word as to what will be replacing this popular food establishment.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
However, if you're ever craving food from Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill, there are still two locations in Toronto, and one in The Blue Mountains.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- Halton police investigating armed robbery in Milton
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians