This Upscale Restaurant Recently Closed its Doors in Oakville Place
Those who frequent Oakville Place regularly may have noticed that one of the shopping centre’s restaurants has closed down.
Sadly, at the turn of the New Year Oakville Place said goodbye to Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill.
The establishment had been open for ten years.
The closing was effective as of Jan. 1, 2019.
The cafe grill served pasta, wood-fired pizza, other international foods, and was a great place to relax when you got a little bit tired from shopping.
“We thank you sincerely for your support and patronage over the past ten years,” reads the Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grillwebsite.
There is currently no word as to what will be replacing this popular food establishment.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
However, if you’re ever craving food from Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill, there are still two locations in Toronto, and one in The Blue Mountains.
- All Lanes Closed On Highway 401 In Halton Due To Collision
- Here Is Why The Weather May Ruin Your Long Weekend Plans
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Police Looking for Woman Last Seen in Oakville
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil Oakville Home With Spacious Master Bedroom