This Yoga Event, With a Twist, is Returning to Burlington
Yoga is not only good for your mental and physical health, it is also incredibly fun and relaxing. If you're someone who enjoys partaking in this activity, you'll be happy to know that a popular yoga event, with a twist, is returning to Burlington soon.
Get your mats ready because goat yoga is returning to Burlington.
Hosted by Fox Den Yoga - Niagara's premier hot yoga studio - at Hidden Valley Park in Burlington, yoga and goat lovers will soon be able to practice their lotus position, shavasana, and child's pose.
According to the event Facebook page, Goat Yoga Burlington will take place every Saturday starting on May 25, 2019 up until Sept. 28.
The page notes that this event does often sell out, so if you are wanting to attend you should get your tickets sooner rather than later.
For more information, and to book tickets, visit the Facebook event page.
Photo is courtesy of the Fox Den Yoga Facebook page.
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Four Youths Arrested After Armed Robbery at Burlington Convenience Store
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist Dead After Colliding with Truck in Milton
- UPDATE: Police Release Photos of Armed Kidnapping Suspects