Three Men Arrested Following Alleged Car Theft in Oakville
Three men are facing charges in connection with an alleged vehicle theft in Oakville.
On Feb. 21, Halton police said that three males were arrested by officers in the Third Line and Kings College Drive area.
Police allege the accused parties were in possession of a stolen vehicle, as well as stolen property reportedly taken from unoccupied vehicles parked in driveways throughout the town.
Police are reminding residents to remove all valuable items from their vehicles whenever possible and to ensure said vehicles are locked.
Anyone with information pertaining to the investigation is asked to contact Det. Const. Tim Woodlands of the Halton Regional Police Service 2 District Street Crime Unit at 905-825-474 ext. 2208.
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Residents can sign up for Canada Emergency Response Benefit starting this week
- Men Arrested After Stolen Vehicles Found in Oakville
- Brothers Arrested After Vehicle Stolen in Oakville
- Four Arrested by Halton Police Following Alleged Cell Phone Theft Ring
- Two arrested after property stolen from vehicle in Georgetown
- UPDATE: Suspects Arrested Following Vehicle Entries in Oakville