Three Teens Charged Following Armed Robbery in Oakville
Halton Police have charged three suspects from Toronto following an armed robbery that took place in Oakville.
According to police, on Jan. 23, 2019, four masked male suspects entered the Econo Gas Bar located at 2383 Dundas St. W., Oakville.
One of the suspects displayed a firearm as all four suspects robbed the clerk of money and cigarettes.
The suspects then left the area in a stolen vehicle.
An investigation has led to the identity of three of the involved parties.
A 16-year-old was arrested on April 15, 2019, in Toronto. The accused was transported to the Oakville station where he was held in custody pending a bail hearing.
Two other youths (16 and 17 years of age) were already in custody for unrelated matters.
These two suspects are in the process of being transferred to Halton courts by way of judge’s orders.
All three youths are facing the following alleged charges: robbery with a firearm, wear disguise with intent to commit an indictable offence, assault, and fail to comply with recognizance.
The investigation is on-going to identify the fourth suspect involved in the robbery.
Police are asking anyone with information pertaining to this incident to contact Detective Constable Mills of the 2 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-85-4747 ext. 2285.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?
- UPDATE: Two Male Suspects Arrested Following Christmas Eve Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
- Four Youths Arrested After Armed Robbery at Burlington Convenience Store
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Oakville Robbery
- Halton Police Seeking Two Suspects Following Armed Robbery in Halton Hills
- Halton Police Nab Suspects in Bank Robbery Spree