Three Teens Facing Weapon-Related Charges After Altercation in Oakville
Charges have been pressed against three Oakville teens following a recent incident.
Around 10:14 p.m. on Friday, September 27, police responded to numerous calls for a disturbance in the area of Queen Mary Drive and Bond Street.
Officers arrived and found two males suffering from lacerations that later required stitches.
According to the investigation, the two injured males were involved in an altercation with a third male, all known to each other.
“All three of the males brought weapons to altercation that were recovered by police,” police say.
The three Oakville teens have been charged as follows:
- Deaquan Rumbolt, 18, charged with Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose, Assault with a Weapon, Assault Cause Bodily Harm
- Antonio Medland, 18, charged with Possession of a Prohibited Weapon, Assault
- Unnamed young offender, 17, charged with Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose, Assault with a Weapon
Police believe there are no outstanding suspects and no further threat to public safety.
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Two long-term care home residents die after COVID-19 outbreak
- Here are the penalties you could face if you violate a COVID-19 quarantine order in Canada
- Multiple drug trafficking arrests made in Burlington