Thunderstorms And Heavy Rain In Store For Halton
Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills, and Milton for this evening.
Isolated thunderstorms and strong gusty winds of up to 80 km/h are in the works, with several rounds of showers of up to 10 mm predicated to move through the area.
However, isolated thunderstorms may boost local rainfall totals to 15 to 25 mm late this evening.
Localized ponding on streets and other low lying areas is possible, and caution should be exercised in the case of loose objects being tossed by the wind which could cause injury or damage.
Further alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada can be found here.
- Four Youths Arrested After Armed Robbery at Burlington Convenience Store
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist Dead After Colliding with Truck in Milton
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Major Road In Burlington To Be Closed For Salamander Migration