Tim Hortons Co-Founder Ron Joyce Dead at 88
It’s a sad day for many.
Ron Joyce, co-founder of Tim Hortons, has died. According to a CBC article, Joyce was 88-years-old when he passed peacefully on Thursday (Jan. 31) in his home in Burlington.
Joyce helped the first Tim Hortons in the City of Hamilton get off the ground back in 1964.
The Joseph Brant Hospital in Burlington acknowledged that passing of Joyce in a recent Facebook post.
Joyce donated over $7 million to support the redevelopment and expansion of the hospital.
- Burlington Mayor Issues Statement Following Tim Hortons Co-Founder's Death
- Massive Company Slashing Employee Benefits After Minimum Wage Hike
- Here's Something You Didn't Know About the Joseph Brant Hospital in Burlington
- New Study Reveals Shocking Information About Joseph Brant Hospital in Burlington
- Tim Hortons to Pilot All-Day Breakfast at Burlington Locations