Tim Hortons Introduces Exciting New Frozen Drinks
It may not seem like it with the slightly cooler weather we’ve been seeing, but summer is coming. And in order to celebrate, Tim Hortons has introduced some new, and pretty exciting, frozen drinks.
For a limited time only, and at participating locations, customers can enjoy slushies and milkshakes (‘creamy chills’).
The slushies, according to Tim Hortons, come in two different flavours: red cherry or blue raspberry.
Sweeten your summer with a cherry or blue raspberry Slushy! pic.twitter.com/VEgIib0DZY— Tim Hortons (@TimHortons) May 30, 2019
And, according to the Tim Hortons mobile app, the slushies are reasonably priced with a small being just $1.79, a medium $2.19, and a large $2.59.
The ‘creamy chills’ milkshakes were announced by Tim Hortons on May 15. They come in three flavors: vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate.
The creamy chills cost $3.09.
As mentioned, both the slushies and milkshakes are available at participating Tim Hortons locations across the country, but only for a limited time - which in this case is until the end of summer.
Click here to learn more about Tim Hortons and their newest products.
Will you be trying the slushie or the milkshake (or both)?
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Researchers working on a test to identify those who are immune to COVID-19
- Ford says ‘patience has run thin’ with low numbers of COVID-19 tests in Ontario
- Ontario to accelerate essential construction projects amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Tim Hortons is Launching a Unique Item for a Limited Time
- Unique Item is Launching at Tim Hortons for Limited Time Only
- Tim Hortons' Smile Cookies Return to Halton For a Limited Time
- Tim Hortons to Pilot All-Day Breakfast at Burlington Locations
- Exciting New Treats are Coming to Tim Hortons in Halton