Tim Hortons Introduces New Beyond Meat Breakfast Sandwiches
Do you crave breakfast sandwiches but wish they were healthier? Tim Horton’s has just what you’re looking for.
Starting May 15, select locations will be testing three new breakfast options made with a 100% plant-based Beyond Meat Breakfast Sausage Patty.
Due to the patty tasting almost exactly like meat, the Beyond Breakfast Sausage gives customers, including vegans and meat lovers alike, a chance to enjoy the breakfast classic they know and love, without sacrifice.
“Canadians are looking to incorporate plant-based options into their diets and we’re thrilled to partner with Beyond Meat to test three Beyond Meat Breakfast Sandwiches - including an entirely vegan offering if the market test confirms the potential we see for the platform,” says Alex Macedo, the President of Tim Hortons. “With roughly 4,000 locations in Canada, we’re looking forward to being able to offer Canadians from coast-to-coast a truly accessible meat alternative that they can feel good about.”
There will be 3 different beyond meat options available. They are the Beyond Meat Breakfast Sandwich, a Beyond Meat Farmers Breakfast Wrap and a Beyond Meat Vegan Sandwich. All 3 will include the Beyond Breakfast Sausage Patty.
“We’re excited to team up with Tim Hortons to bring the health and environmental benefits of our plant-based Beyond Breakfast Sausage patty to more consumers,” says Ethan Brown, the founder and CEO of Beyond Meat. “A national launch would allow us to further our mission of making delicious plant-based products more readily accessible to Canadians nationwide.”
Tim Hortons new Beyond Meat Breakfast Sandwiches hope to have a national rollout by the end of the summer if market tests confirm a desire for the items. Tim Hortons Omelette Bites are available at restaurants across the country starting today May 15.
Cover photo courtesy of Tim Hortons
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Halton
- New Waterfront Restaurant with Patio Now Open in Oakville
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- Five Catholic Schools in Halton Will Have Different Start and End Times Come September
- Company Preparing for Massive $28 Million Expansion in Burlington
- Tim Horton's Launches New Beyond Meat Burgers in Halton
- Tim Hortons to Pilot All-Day Breakfast at Burlington Locations
- Subway Announces New Beyond Meat Sandwiches Coming to Halton
- New Breakfast Options Now Available for Some Airline Passengers
- Pizza Pizza Introduces New Meat Alternatives to its Menu