Tim Horton's Launches Mobile Payments
You may never have to carry cash, debit, credit, or that pesky TimCard into a Tim Horton’s again, as long as you have your phone.
Tim Horton’s recently announced a major upgrade to their app, TimmyMe.
If you have a TimCard, you can now register it on Tim’s app through their mobile payment feature, and pay using just your phone.
After you download the TimmyMe app and register your TimCard, you’re good to go, and you can tap or scan your phone to pay at any participating restaurant.
The secure mobile payment system is compatible with iPhone, Android, and even Blackberry.
To find out if a Tim’s near you has upgraded to accommodate mobile payments, click here.
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Your Phone is About to Get an Interesting Alert
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery at Freedom Mobile in Burlington
- Phone Company Doling Out a Lot of Data for Cheap in Halton and Beyond
- Canadians Encouraged to Share Their Views on Cell Phone Plans
- Something Interesting is About to Happen to Your Phone