Tim Horton's Launches Mobile Payments
You may never have to carry cash, debit, credit, or that pesky TimCard into a Tim Horton’s again, as long as you have your phone.
Tim Horton's recently announced a major upgrade to their app, TimmyMe.
If you have a TimCard, you can now register it on Tim's app through their mobile payment feature, and pay using just your phone.
After you download the TimmyMe app and register your TimCard, you're good to go, and you can tap or scan your phone to pay at any participating restaurant.
The secure mobile payment system is compatible with iPhone, Android, and even Blackberry.
To find out if a Tim's near you has upgraded to accommodate mobile payments, click here.
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store