Today May be One of The Coldest Days in Halton
Today may be one of the coldest days Halton has seen in a while.
According to The Weather Network, multiple records for low temperatures were broken throughout the province of Ontario early this morning, Nov. 22
Currently in the Halton Region, it is minus 10 degrees but feeling like minus 19 with the wind chill.
If you’re going out today it may be a good idea to bundle up with some extra layers.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada. Video is courtesy of The Weather Network.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pair lauded for efforts to thwart 'porch pirates'
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
- Three suspects flee bank robbery in Georgetown
- Report finds employed Ontarians can't afford to eat