Top 5 Hottest Food Spots in Burlington, Milton, and Oakville: Oct 20-26
Here are the 5 hottest restaurants in Burlington, Milton, and Oakville for the week of October 20 to 26, based on the number of organic page views and searches these restaurants received on inhalton.com.
Easily one of the best restaurants in Ontario.- and even Canada, Oliver's offers a phenomenal fine dining experience and is going strong after four decades. The menu features the best of the best: USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, and an extensive wine list. This is some next-level fine dining, minus the white tablecloths ... even the ice cream is made in-house! You'll find amazing service without the pretentious aura.
This Kerr St. favourite has been wowing diners since 2004 ... I had a feeling I'd love the Americana pepperoni pie just by its description. This thin-crust pizza comes topped with fire-roasted tomato sauce and mozzarella. Stoney's pepperoni is amazing! The sauce is incredible and no extra toppings or condiments are necessary -- not even hot sauce! It tasted so good I almost felt the need to go to confession.
Service and value are the benchmarks at Windmill Restaurant, which serves up fresh breakfast and lunch options at some of the best prices in the region. Some call it dated, but those who appreciate character and nostalgia will appreciate the look and feel of a vintage breakfast diner.
This Kerr Village staple, featuring a cafe and restaurant, has such a relaxing atmosphere (with plenty of natural light) it's second only to a day at the spa. Or a day trip to New York City, because it feels like I'm at a posh cafe near Columbia University (yup, I'm thinking of Joe's). Superb service complemented my lunch -- the aptly named Clean Bowl of Health, which was amazingly light yet satisfying. The hours here were classic Oakville - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. - but they've recently added dinner to the menu!
This casual dining option opened on May 3, 2017, and man, are they ever crushing it with their next-level sandwich game! The menu at this gourmet shop combines classic braising techniques with unconventional flavours. It offers up six sandwich options, including top sellers such as BBQ Pulled Pork, Beef + Kimchi, and Karaage (Japanese fried chicken), which are finished on the flat top. There's also poutine, fresh-cut fries, and milkshakes. Items are made fresh to order.
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
- UPDATE: SIU investigating man's fall from balcony in Oakville
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault
- One person injured during interaction with police in Oakville
- House of the Week: Living in luxury in rural Halton Hills
- New Gourmet Sandwich Shop Opens in Oakville
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: December 15 - 21
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton – Feb. 16 – Feb. 22
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Burlington, Milton, and Oakville: Jan 11 - 17
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Sept. 29 – Oct. 5