Top 5 places to get pasta in Milton
There is nothing more comforting than a big bowl of pasta. Whether you like spaghetti and meatballs, ravioli, lasagna or gnocchi, everyone's got a favourite pasta dish.
If you're looking for quality pasta in Milton, there are a number of places serving up platefuls of pasta that won't disappoint.
Located in the heart of downtown Milton, Casa Americo is a great place for simple dishes such as Gnocchi al Pomodoro, Penne Alla Vodka, Penne Primevira and Ravioli Ai Formaggi. Not only did the Ravioli come in a delicious rose sauce, but the portion size was unexpectedly large and filling for ravioli. Be sure to check out the live piano music on weekends.
Pasqualino is a beautiful restaurant located on Main Street. Although a bit pricier, there's no question that Pasqualino serves fine food and wine. Nothing compares to fresh pasta that is cooked al dente. Be sure to get a table at the front of the restaurant for the best view of the open concept kitchen that is an experience in itself. If you like spice (like me) I highly recommend the Bucatini all'Amatriciana. The spicy tomato sauce is delizioso!
Portabellos is a cozy little restaurant located in a small plaza on Derry Rd. They offer a great selection of pasta (by far the most pasta dishes of any of the other places on this list) including classics such as Fettuccini Alfredo, Penne A La Vodka and Spaghetti and Meatballs. Warning: indecisiveness will ensue. Not only is there a lot of options to choose from but everything sounds and looks amazing. If you love seafood pasta, then the Lobster and Crab Linguini is a must-try. Their special on Wednesday is your choice of pasta for $15.99!
Located on Steeles Ave E. in Milton, The Grand Chalet is a unique Italian trattoria that everyone in Milton knows about. The first thing you notice is that it looks and feels quite different from a traditional restaurant. The second thing you notice is the incredible smell of fresh food and homemade pasta. It has a warm atmosphere that is reminiscent of a family dinner on Sunday. The Pappardella alla Maria was so flavourful. It's a place you want to go back to over and over again to try everything on the menu. Overall, The Grand Chalet was a great dining experience.
Everything from the decor to the service to the music and the food is on point at Locanda. The intimate setting makes it a great spot for a dinner date. The Fresh Fettuccini Bolognese made with veal was incredibly satisfying and filling (not to mention great value). A drizzle of their homemade chili oil was the cherry on top. If you prefer something a little less meaty, there are a number of vegetarian and vegan menu items to choose from. Room for dessert? Be sure to try their homemade cheesecake with raspberry sauce!
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Burlington, Milton, and Oakville: Feb 1 - 8
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Burlington, Milton, and Oakville: Feb 15 - 22
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Burlington, Milton, and Oakville: Feb 8 - 15
- Delicious New Menu Items Coming to This Authentic Italian Restaurant in Oakville and Burlington
- New Italian Restaurant Opens in Downtown Burlington