Townhouse development proposed for south Milton
An application to build 90 townhouses at the northeast corner of Louis St. Laurent Ave. and Tremaine Rd. has been received by the Town of Milton.
The notice of application from developers Milton Main Street Homes Ltd. is for 555 Bessborough Dr., a 1.59 ha site and part of an existing developed area.
The development concept proposes 90 townhouse units within twelve blocks and is comprised of 38 dual frontage townhouse, 14 street townhouse and 38 back to back townhouse dwellings on freehold lots fronting condominium roads.
Applications are now being circulated to Town Departments and Agencies for technical review. No decision has been made regarding this application with public participation still to follow.
Image provided by Google Maps
- A New Townhouse Development May See the Light of Day in Oakville
- Could This New Townhouse Development be Coming to Oakville?
- This 20-Unit Townhouse Development has Been Approved in Burlington
- This Massive Development in Milton Could be Moving Forward
- Residents Can Have Their Say on This Proposed Development in Burlington