Traffic Delays Expected Following Dump Truck Fire in Oakville
If you’re travelling in Oakville this morning you may experience some delays due to a dump truck fire that recently occurred.
According to the Halton Police Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Unit (HRPS CMV Safety), the incident occurred at Upper Middle Road.
The HRPS CMV says that traffic in the area will be disrupted while the truck is being removed and an investigation is completed.
People have been advised to avoid the area.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
Assisting @HRPSOak and @oakvillefire with dump truck fire on Ford Drive at Uppermiddle Rd in @townofoakville Traffic will be Disrupted in the area while investigation is completed and truck is removed. Avoid the area if possible. ^pm pic.twitter.com/o10vLhZcj8— HRPS CMV Safety (@HRPSCMV) April 18, 2019
We will provide updates as they become available.
Photo is courtesy of the HRPS CMV Twitter account.
- COVID-19 case reported at Milton school
- Plans to test for COVID-19 at Burlington's Nelson Arena scrapped
- COVID-19 cases in Halton show slight increase today
- Closure of historic route will make way for Milton 401 interchange
- Health care association urging Province impose more stringent restrictions on non-essential businesses