Travelling is About to Get Easier for Some People in the Halton Region
Do you like to travel?
More specifically, if you like to travel and you use an Aventura Card, you’re in luck.
CIBC has announced new travel benefits coming to the Aventura Card this fall.
And it says these benefits will come at no additional cost.
According to a recent press release, the new travel benefits will include the following:
- Hotel burglary insurance
- Updated trip cancellation insurance
- Mobile device insurance (clients will get up to $1,000 in coverage for stolen, lost, or damaged devices either while travelling or at home)
- Airport lounge access to over 1,200 lounges around the globe (clients will get a priority pass membership and four complementary lounge entries each year)
- Refunds on NEXUS application fees
“With these new benefits, we’re looking to give clients a frictionless travel experience,” Prashant Sharma, Senior Vice President, Cards, CIBC, said in a recent press release.
“They complement the existing features that our clients love - like free, personalized trip planning with the Aventura Travel Assistant, and the flexibility to use points for any airline, any flight - to help them get the most out of their travel.”
In addition to these travel benefits, CIBC is implementing a new way for clients to control their credit cards while on the go, an unlock and lock feature.
With this feature, card users will easily be able to lock their cards via online or mobile banking if they believe their card is stolen or lost.
The lock and unlock feature will be available on all CIBC credit cards.
The Aventura travel benefits will be available as of Oct. 15 of this year.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Top 5 Japanese Restaurants in Halton