Trendy Montreal-Based Restaurant Now Open in Burlington
Three words, Burlington peeps: all-dressed pizza.
The city now has a slice of la belle province with a chic new restaurant and bar that’s large, airy and fun.
Ottawa already has one at Lansdowne Park.
But this is the first location outside of the Hwy. 417 corridor - formidably penetrating the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) market - and that’s something worth bragging about, no?
Industria Pizzeria & Bar, also known as Industria Brasserie Italienne, is now open at 1860 Appleby Line.
That’s in the former Fraticelli’s location.
Operations are headquarted in Saint-Laurent and there are four locations in Quebec: Anjou, Laval, Boucherville, Griffintown.
The menu starts with small bites, or sfizi, such as the Salmon Tartare Bomb and Grilled Lamb Chops.
Salmon arrives with green onion, rice krispies, sesame seeds, and coriander aioli.
Then there’s the most popular dish: Gnocchi Poutine, which arrives with a sweet demi-glace.
Pizza, naturally, is served up with a pair of scissors, just like Nonna would’ve wanted.
There’s a separate section on the menu with white pizza (minus the tomato sauce) — the Industria Pizza comes with beef, yellow cheddar, iceberg lettuce, onions, pickles, Industria sauce, and sesame seeds.
We went with All-Dressed because, MONTREAL (if you’re unfamiliar, it’s typically got pepperoni, mushrooms and green peppers … Industria’s comes with red peppers, though).
For carnvivores, there’s a 100 per cent Beef & Capicollo burger, ribs, and steak.
Those in search of libations can find themselves at the bottom of a vino list offering up everything from chianti to an Australian shiraz.
The interior is what you’d expect from Montreal: super-stylish and, well, industrial.
Overall, the atmosphere is casual, with chic lighting fixtures and friendly service.
There’s also a gelato bar with flavours you’re accustomed to (chocolate, lemon, pistachio).
We even spotted a vegan option! Desserts are made in-house and gelato flavours change daily.
We can’t wait to return for a drink on the patio — keep in mind, they don’t take reservations so expect a lineup on weekends.
- A New Highway is Moving Forward in the GTA
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Toronto Bound Due To Collision In Oakville
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Due To Collision In Oakville
- Suspect Arrested After Stealing Tip Jar From Tamp Coffee in Burlington
- Trendy Montreal-Based Restaurant Opening in Burlington
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – May 5 - May 11
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – June 2 - June 8
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – June 16 - June 22
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – July 14 - July 20