Trio Sought in Burlington Music Store Theft
A trio of suspects - who might be in a band - stole more than $5,000 worth of music gear from a Burlington store and Halton police are asking the public to help identify them.
“There’s some planning that went into this,” said Const. Naresh Dabas from the district response unit which is focusing on retail crime as Halton police are cracking down on shoplifting across the region.
The incident took place on Dec. 16 at 3:10 p.m.
The first suspect is male, white, in his 20s. He stands 6-feet, weighing 180 pounds, with dark hair. He was wearing a light jacket, hoodie, faded jeans, and black boots.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Const. Naresh Dabas at 905-825-4747 ext. 2351.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See something, Hear something, Say something” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire causing highway delays in Oakville
- Burlington Cyclist vs. Driver Debate Ignites
- Suspect Sought After More Than $2K Worth of Music Equipment Stolen in Burlington
- Police Seek Suspected Baby Formula Thieves in Oakville
- Police Search for Suspects After $15K Worth of Cosmetics Stolen in Burlington
- Gum and Baby Formula Shoplifting Suspects Sought in Burlington
- Suspect Sought After More Than $1K Worth of Fragrances Stolen from Sephora in Burlington