Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
A truck that was carrying a number of bicycles was recently stopped by police in Burlington.
The truck was stopped yesterday (May 22) on Appleby Line.
This truck was stopped on Appleby Line in the city of Burlington. The skill testing question is how many bicycles are not secured properly ? #loadsecurity #cargosecurement ^pm pic.twitter.com/7Ij9amlpKi— HRPS CMV Safety (@HRPSCMV) May 22, 2019
Police say only two of the bikes were not secure, and the truck passed the level one inspection.
Yesterday morning police were inspecting commercial motor vehicles in the city.
Police say 18 inspections were done, and 11 vehicles were placed out of service, 36 charges were laid, and set of plates were seized.
Great morning inspecting Commercial Motor Vehicles in @cityburlington today with @HaltonPolice @ONtransport #CNPolice. 18 inspections, 11 Placed OOS, 36 charges and 1 set of plates seized. 5 of trucks that failed were #CVOR Class #RoadSafety #Partnerships ^pm pic.twitter.com/37t1cgCaJo— HRPS CMV Safety (@HRPSCMV) May 22, 2019
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Driver Stopped by Police in Oakville After Dog Seen in Back of Truck
- Here's How Many Charges OPP Laid Against Truck Drivers in One Week
- Halton Police Charge Truck Driver And Company After Inspection In Oakville
- Halton Police State Burlington Driver Endangered Lives With Overloaded Truck
- Here's How Many Charges OPP Laid Against Truck Drivers in 24 Hours