Two arrested after multiple break and enters in Oakville
The investigation into multiple break and enters in Oakville has led to two arrests.
On Tuesday, January 14, two homes were broken into in the area of Sixth Line and Greenbriar Drive.
The culprits made off with electronics, jewelry, and cash, police say.
On January 24 and January 25, police arrested 34 year old Krzysztof Majewski and 19 year old Aaron Wisniewski, both from Mississauga.
They are charged with possession of property obtained by crime under $5000 and two counts of breaking and entering.
Additionally, Majewski is charged with two counts of possession of counterfeit mark, and Wisniewski is charged with two counts of failure to comply with probation.
Both were released from custody and are scheduled to appear in court at a later date.
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
- Pier 1 files for bankruptcy protection, closing all Canadian stores
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault
- UPDATE: SIU investigating man's fall from balcony in Oakville
- Vote: Which sculpture should Burlington go with?
- Man Charged in Burlington Break and Enters
- Another Suspect Charged Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Police Bust Crime Group Suspected of Numerous Break and Enters in Halton
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Suspect Arrested Following Multiple Break and Enters in Oakville