Two arrested after property stolen from vehicle in Georgetown
Police have arrested two Georgetown residents after a recent theft and attempted thefts from vehicles.
On Tuesday, March 24, officers attended a Georgetown residence for two males reportedly attempting to break into a parked vehicle in the driveway.
“After an unsuccessful attempt to gain entry to the vehicle, the suspects left the driveway and were observed trying entry to other vehicles in the area,” police say.
Officers located and arrested the males, who were allegedly in possession of property stolen from a vehicle in the area.
21 year old Daniel Munzer and 18 year old Kanv Suri are charged with theft under $5000. Munzer is also charged with two counts of Breach Probation.
Both were released on an Undertaking, police say.
- Man Charged With Multiple Offences After Attempted Vehicle Theft in Halton
- Two men from Peel Region charged in Oakville vehicle thefts: Halton Police
- Brothers Arrested After Vehicle Stolen in Oakville
- Men Arrested After Stolen Vehicles Found in Oakville
- Three arrested after robbery suspects ram cruiser: Halton Police