Two arrested after residents interrupt break-in at Milton home
Police have made two arrests following a break-in at a home on Watson Terrace, Milton.
Around 5:00 pm on Sunday, January 26, police say the residents returned home and found two males breaking into their house.
“One male made fled on foot and the other left the scene in a vehicle,” police say. “The residents immediately contacted the Halton Regional Police Service and provided a description of the suspects and vehicle involved.”
Officers attended the scene and arrested both suspects a short distance from the house.
Police say the suspects were in possession of items stolen during the break and enter. The stolen property has been recovered.
23 year old Cambridge man William Robertson and 28 year old Toronto man Cory Robertson are charged with break and enter and possession of property obtained by crime.
They have been released pending a court appearance.
- Significant snow in the forecast for Halton
- 3 suspects wanted after attempted robbery and shooting in Milton: Halton Police
- Burlington mayor issues statement after concerns raised around Millcroft Golf Course
- What are the key issues in the Ontario teachers’ disputes with the province?
- Halton man wins Lotto Max Encore after buying ticket in Burlington
- Suspects Attempt Break and Enter Then Crash Stolen Car in Burlington
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Three Suspects Arrested in Burlington in Relation to Stolen Property
- Two Suspects Arrested Following Break and Enter Sprees in Oakville
- Halton Police Arrest Man In Connection To Break-In At Milton Home